Hearts of Glass
MaxAbility, Workforce Development, Inc., The Arc Minnesota, Region 10 Quality Council, Rochester Area Chamber of Commerce, and Mayo Clinic partnered to bring the “Hearts of Glass” documentary streaming capability June 9th through June 17th. “Hearts of Glass” follows the tumultuous first 15 months of operation of Vertical Harvest (VH) of Jackson, Wyoming, a state-of-the-art hydroponic greenhouse that provides meaningful employment for people with disabilities. The film weaves the story of VH’s launch with the personal journeys of employees with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Plants and people grow together in this intimate portrait of innovation, inclusion and impact.
We invite you to view the panel discussion held on June 15th:
• Jennifer Tennican, Director and Producer of “Hearts of Glass”
• Caroline Croft Estay, Co-Founder, Vertical Harvest
• Thibaud Sanchez, Farm Associate, Vertical Harvest
• Dr. Anjali Bhagra, Medical Director, Office of Equity, Inclusion, and Diversity
• Cathy Maxson, Greenhouse Production Manager, Sargent’s Landscape Nursery, Inc.
• Julie Brock, Cradle2Career Executive Director, MaxAbility Task Force Member